Doncaster Rovers Information

DRFC_SLO

Doncaster SLO
Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

Below you will find our first-time fan / away fan video guide to the Keepmoat Stadium. In this video, you will find information on where to purchase tickets, information on where you can grab a bite to eat and a drink before and after the game and much more. If you can spare a few minutes it is well worth a watch!

Alternatively, below is a link to the PDF version.
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/sit ... _guide.pdf

In the away end you will find the ‘Family Section’. Here you will find members of our Foundation staff holding themed skill tests where prizes can be won, a face painter will be available as well as a games console for the young fans to show off their FIFA skills.

If young fans arrive before 14:15, there is a chance they could be selected to take part in a moment of magic; this is where the young fan and their guardian will have the opportunity to watch the Oxford players warm-up from the away dugout.

If you are wanting to bring any flags or banners with you, below is a link to our flag guidance:
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/new ... -stadium-/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Well what a professional club DRFC are. They are the benchmark for a club like ours. Very impressive

Wouldn't mind there stadium aswell except yellow seats of course.

Capacity at Rotherham not big enough though. Kassam might only have 3 stands but we have a bigger capacity.
That’s true. So a bigger version of the steep-sided stadium format - the Mestalla, for instance!

Safe journey to all the fans who travelling to Doncaster today.

I will be around, so if you need any help, assistance or have any questions please come and find me and I will help the best as I can. ??

Back
Top Bottom