Doncaster Information

DRFC_SLO

Doncaster SLO
Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

On Saturday the Oxford fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 3300 fans. If you travel without a ticket, you will be able to purchase these from our 'Club Doncaster Academy' which is located next to the away end. Myself and the stewards will be able to direct you if you need help.

Parking is available at the stadium in car park 3 at the price of £5. Disabled parking spaces can be booked through the clubs Box Office by calling 01302 762576.

Once you have arrived at the Keepmoat there will be food and drink available in the ground. If you would like a drink and a bite to eat before you enter the ground, then the away fans are welcome in the Belle Vue Bar (named after our former ground) which is located at the West Stand. Where you can try our very own Doncaster Rovers beer! Also known as Rovers1879.

Below is a link to our away fans guide that was produced by the club with information regarding the Keepmoat and the surrounding areas. If you have the time it is well worth a read.
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/fans/away-fans/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you on Saturday and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Thanks very much. Great idea to come here and post this. Has anyone done this for us before?

Bit of outsider knowledge to add.... anyone going to Donny this Saturday who also has a liking for highly tuned Lambretta and Vespa scooters (and other two stroke machines too), both Mark Broadhurst (MB Developments) and Ralph Saxelby (RS Tuning) have their premisis and workshops in Doncaster. Also Parklands Sport & Social is a pocket-friendly establishment ( I DJd there a few Sunday's ago at a charity fundraising Rare Soul Alldayer).... echo-ing what everyone above has 'said', nice touch @DRFC_SLO , cheers for the info:)

I`m going.....barring a meteor strike or similar accursed luck! Top post @DRFC_SLO ..... I will partake of your ale !

Please can any able to go, go. If ever we needed a massive away following, in the last few years, it’s Saturday

Please can any able to go, go. If ever we needed a massive away following, in the last few years, it’s Saturday
Agree with that.
I reckon it will be close to 1000 which will be pretty good. It was a very good turnout yesterday for such a long journey midweek.

Got my ticket - there’s no way I could listen to this on the radio.

Got to be there. We should really be taking over 1,000 for such a massive game.

Anyone going by car and have space for a fellow yellow? Would love to go but can't afford the train an ticket. Would be happy to contribute with petrol money etc.

Back
Top Bottom