Matches Doncaster Information

DRFC_SLO

Doncaster SLO
Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

Below you will find our first-time fan / away fan video guide to the Keepmoat Stadium. In this video, you will find information on where to park and where to get a pre match drink and much more. If you can spare a few minutes it is well worth a watch!

🎬 Away Fans Video

You can also see the PDF version on the link below:
PDF Guide

In the away end you will find the ‘Family Section’. Here you will find members of our Foundation staff holding themed skill tests for the younger fans to enjoy prior to the game.

Please avoid parking in the Lakeside Shopping Village car park opposite the stadium, they are handing out fines to people who are attending the matches. I would advise you to use Car Park 3 as shown in the video.

If you are wanting to bring any flags or banners with you, below is a link to our flag guidance:

Flag Guidance

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom