Matches Doncaster at home - 5/1/21

Could we rearrange a replacement? I'd have thought there's enough notice + will help to lesser the pile up come the end of the season.

Could we rearrange a replacement? I'd have thought there's enough notice + will help to lesser the pile up come the end of the season.
The EFL need to suspend the season now with at the moment 7 games off tomorrow with 6 off at the weekend.

What? Lockdown and no football? No thanks.
Afraid so there may bound to be a lockdown in the next couple of months and with the amount of games being postponed common sense has to prevail. Don’t forget Maximin and lascelles are I. A bad way over covid

I think it's likely that everything below the PL will be suspended. The PL will lean on the government to keep going.

Barry - we were due to play Shrewsbury at home but they beat Oxford C in the FA Cup and so
are in Round Three away at Southampton:(

Not great is it. We play Rochdale too later in Jan and they have a Corona virus outbreak.

So no games next Tuesday 5th Jan. and Saturday 9th Jan.

Could try and rearrange the Bristol Rovers match for the 5th or even try to play the Shrewsbury game then.

I doubt the FL will stop the games unless the Govt tell them to. And with that in mind, we might get a crowd at the Donny game now if the rearranged game happens late enough!

Back
Top Bottom