Dominic Cummings and goings ....

Should Dominic Cummings stay or go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Publish`s the "explosive" texts, surprisingly lacking in context......but...

"Mr Cummings published the alleged leaks on Substack, an online platform that allows people to charge for newsletters."

Think we know where this is going.

Nobody likes a grass.

Publish`s the "explosive" texts, surprisingly lacking in context......but...

"Mr Cummings published the alleged leaks on Substack, an online platform that allows people to charge for newsletters."

Think we know where this is going.

Nobody likes a grass.
He needs to get his comeuppance

A lot of Tories thought it was really funny when he was helping “upset the other team” and was complicit in the lies, the manipulation, the catastrophic failures and, yes, the crimes.

I happen to think it’s funny watching the same people now getting angry on him for dobbing everybody in.

A lot of Tories thought it was really funny when he was helping “upset the other team” and was complicit in the lies, the manipulation, the catastrophic failures and, yes, the crimes.

I happen to think it’s funny watching the same people now getting angry on him for dobbing everybody in.

Me too.

For full balance, it doesn't change the fact he's a despicable c**t.

The Johnson/Cummings spat should throw up some good entertainment. However, as for the truth, I wouldn't trust anything either says - they are both equally guilty of lying to the public and taking us for mugs on a regular basis. Neither has any credibility.

You can tell something is up when Johnson gets photographed going for a run in his beach shorts and shoes - the usual attempt to distract us by showing how 'quirky' he is. Look at the man - how often does he regularly exercise?

• React
Reactions: m
Almost boils down to who do you trust least and who appears to be a slimy back stabbing c***.

Politics eh?

Waiting for DC`s next "big reveal" to his subscribers first obviously..............

Back
Top Bottom