General Dog trapped in pavement in West Bay

Paul Cannell

Bit of a quiet day for news in these parts, evidently: Cheering but nerve-wracking news item about dog's pavement trauma.

In a separate train of thought, I'm a little concerned I may have called Trevor Kettle Keith Kettle, inadvertently near-slandering Keith Kettleborough who was a perfectly ok journeyman footballer from the North, where you don't get the same quality of news as here in the boondocks.

Hardly. By Tuesday there was fuel in Musbury, Tesco and the Harvest on the Lyme Road (free air, remember that?).

If you have spare Pont L'Eveque I'd be delighted to buy some, Miller's in Kilmington aren't getting any since the Brexit Nakhba.

10th day of "crisis".... how are you coping? Should "The North" be sending food parcels yet?

:ROFLMAO:
BP fuel/ franchise near where I am after several days of being 'dry' seems to have had a delivery (of sorts) .... short queue onto the forecourt and a choice of E10 unleaded, Diesel and Ultimate Deisel ( no ultimate (E5) unleaded though) with no maximum amount imposed as to how much customers can buy (per visit)...... meanwhile the local co-op has a noticeable amount of empty spaces on their shelves .... though whether that's a logistics issue or co-op delivery lorries are 'short' of fuel, I couldn't be bothered to ask

Hardly. By Tuesday there was fuel in Musbury, Tesco and the Harvest on the Lyme Road (free air, remember that?).

If you have spare Pont L'Eveque I'd be delighted to buy some, Miller's in Kilmington aren't getting any since the Brexit Nakhba.

Online shopping - it's what the "incomers" do to the detriment of local shops. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom