Do we know why Clotet got the sack?

No conspiracy. No accusations. Personally i think because of the timing it had to be something to do with the failed scouting trip to Scandinavia. But I dont know.
Or maybe to do with the results and the fact that he gave it the big'un to the crowd only to then get beat by a Bury side who hadn't even scored in about 8 games!!

It's Oxford United, not Game of Thrones! Not everything has to have some deep and disturbing conspiracy theory behind it!!!

We had a chairman who actually had a pot to P**s in and could afford to pay off an under-performing employee?

Or maybe to do with the results and the fact that he gave it the big'un to the crowd only to then get beat by a Bury side who hadn't even scored in about 8 games!!

It's Oxford United, not Game of Thrones! Not everything has to have some deep and disturbing conspiracy theory behind it!!!

Didnt say it does!

Is this the nonexistent scouting trip, or was that a different one?

Shouldnt have been employed in the first place. He set us back years and destroyed what apples had built. If we had chosen lampard we would be getting mega bucks from chelsea for his services now. (Probably....)

Anyone who understands football could see the players weren't playing for him against Wigan.

C

Even more odd that you think people should be posting on here during working hours rather than before work/on their lunch!

I was just asking if anyone knew.

Just a strange original post!

Why mention Clotet now, unless of course you know something or heard a rumour?

Anyone who understands football could see the players weren't playing for him against Wigan.
Can't agree with that. A week later we won 2 games on the bounce. MK and Blackpool.
Wigan were much much better than us. Losing to Bury did for him. Apart from the Charlton win we were just as bad with Faz as caretaker.

Back
Top Bottom