EPL Disgruntled Arsenal fans - Dial Square FC

Marked Ox

God like member

Jesus! The southern version of FCUM and AFC LIverpool and hopefully even less successful. Go and find an existing non league team instead, I'm sure they'd welcome the extra people going along and supporting them.

This could be the way it's going.

Fans start to desert the Premier League clubs and start their own clubs. Then the PL clubs can run off to form an "international" league.

Said it many, many years ago they don`t "need" fans. TV season tickets and games broadcast from around the globe.

Not to mention their official noodle partners...

Pep has started complaining about empty seats at Citeh...

It was a cup game against Fulham a few days before the second leg of the League Cup semi v Man United. They were always going to struggle for that one, despite the fact they brought the prices down to a very reasonable level (£19 for me and my lad). It was almost full for the Port Vale tie.

It was a cup game against Fulham a few days before the second leg of the League Cup semi v Man United. They were always going to struggle for that one, despite the fact they brought the prices down to a very reasonable level (£19 for me and my lad). It was almost full for the Port Vale tie.
Apparently he has been talking about it locally for league games too, there are often chunks of empty seats this season, he just made it louder given how empty it was.

Apparently he has been talking about it locally for league games too, there are often chunks of empty seats this season, he just made it louder given how empty it was.
#
If their ticketing site is to be believed, there aren't that many empty seats. I certainly have found it difficult to get tickets this season.

To be fair to Man City they are a well supported big city local club, don’t have the level of international support that Man U or Liverpool do. The fans they have turned out when they were s**t (relatively speaking) so I have some respect for them.

Football will have real trouble filling stadiums in the future anyway, the average age of crowds is only going up, young people who have no culture of going to live games are not going to start paying out the big bucks to attend regularly when their are so many available competing activities which are cheaper, most of which involve staying in rather than travelling miles in all weathers.

The premier league/European super league/whatever it is will probably go on tour around the world by then, once your crowd is mostly made up of tourists why make them come to you?

#
If their ticketing site is to be believed, there aren't that many empty seats. I certainly have found it difficult to get tickets this season.
I think there are lots buy season tickets and don't turn up. Same thing at many Prem grounds. The actual attendee percentages at lots of grounds are definitely well sub 100%

Back
Top Bottom