Disappearing posters?

Difference being a lot of us knew Amersham Dave in the real world, as a person, as a supporter and a friend or acquaintance.

Strange irony that this thread was started by someone who has had more pseudonyms than most including several flounces & announced "departures"...its not an airport...............just go.

Call me an old cynic if you like..... ;) :)
You don't have to turn everything into a fight. Don'tcha know.

YellowHoods, MK Yellow. Don't remember any other forum names I've used, but feel free to access your own memory for more. Left the forum twice. The first time decided I missed it so re-joined. Second time left by accident (you could just press a 'leave' button at the time) and was quickly readmitted by admin when error was realised.

I wouldn't label you a 'cynic', just full of inaccuracies. :)

Like I said......... more than most. ;) :)

You don't have to turn everything into a fight. Don'tcha know.

Forum: "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

Pedro has had more pseudonyms than most and has departed on more than one occasion across the many differing formats over the years. Sorry that`s the reality.

Pedro has had more pseudonyms than most and has departed on more than one occasion across the many differing formats over the years. Sorry that`s the reality.
You're fond of making uncorroborated statements. I suppose at least you didn't write 'END OF' or 'FACT". I suggest you offer some evidence of this supposed 'reality'. I've departed both forums a total of two occasions; once voluntarily and once by accident. I've had three user names; YellowHoods, MK Yellow and Pete Burrett.

Those who have bothered with this thread seem to be enjoying reminiscing. Why don't you park your cynicism and do the same?

You're fond of making uncorroborated statements. I suppose at least you didn't write 'END OF' or 'FACT". I suggest you offer some evidence of this supposed 'reality'. I've departed both forums a total of two occasions; once voluntarily and once by accident. I've had three user names; YellowHoods, MK Yellow and Pete Burrett.

Those who have bothered with this thread seem to be enjoying reminiscing. Why don't you park your cynicism and do the same?

Which is three usernames and two departures more than most........................ :)

Corroborated by your good self. ;)

Reality isn`t cynicism, it`s experience.....

Which is three usernames and two departures more than most........................ :)

Corroborated by your good self. ;)

Reality isn`t cynicism, it`s experience.....
Again, an uncorroborated statement! How can you state that three usernames and two departures (one was not intentional, actually) is 'more than most'? Do you have records of the username and forum leaving histories of every poster?

PS I think you'll agree every poster has at least one username? So a total of three for me is only a maximum of two more than anyone else, and one of those was a reversion to my actual name. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Pete...I'm not a completely insignificant racist t**t then

Again, an uncorroborated statement! How can you state that three usernames and two departures (one was not intentional, actually) is 'more than most'? Do you have records of the username and forum leaving histories of every poster?

PS I think you'll agree every poster has at least one username? So a total of three for me is only a maximum of two more than anyone else, and one of those was a reversion to my actual name. :)

You`ll be amazed what I know........................ and what I take note of.
I go back to the pre-OM forum days.... got a long memory and a long list.

When TIU was going to close I managed to copy 3 entire threads before they switched the lights off.

Thread 1) JOKES
Thread 2) OFDC (Old Farts Dining Club)
Thread 3) Wembley 2010

If enough people are interested I''ll try to put them on-line somewhere and publish links to them.
Show your interest by "Liking"this message.

When TIU was going to close I managed to copy 3 entire threads before they switched the lights off.

Thread 1) JOKES
Thread 3) Wembley 2010

If enough people are interested I''ll try to put them on-line somewhere and publish links to them.
Look forwards. Glance backwards.

Thread 1) JOKES
Thread 3) Wembley 2010

God no. I don't need to be reminded of the drivel I was posting ten years ago - I can still remember the drivel I am posting now! :)

Oxtales and before that rec.sport.soccer on usenet. Half my life ago!

Who was the Liverpool physio fantasist bloke?

Back
Top Bottom