Directors leave but Dave Jones remains

U don’t think he will stay? Would think he’d be right up tigers street, with his connections and media links

He might be up Tiger’s street, but I don’t think Tiger would be up Dave Jones’ street, so I just don't get the feeling he’ll stay.

Really hope Jones is stiking around after hearing that press conference. Seems like Tiger needs a guiding hand.

David Jones has removed “Director of Oxford United” from his Twitter Bio. It was definitely there yesterday, so it looks like he has left the club.

David Jones has removed “Director of Oxford United” from his Twitter Bio. It was definitely there yesterday, so it looks like he has left the club.

Seems to be more either jumping ship or refusing to get on it in the first place, than staying.

I wonder how long before DE and Tiger fall out? Darryl looked decidedly uncomfortable at the infamous press conference. Can't see the chemistry lasting too long.

Either Tiger will get bored of sharing his toys or DE will get bored of being a bit part player but I don't see it lasting the year as it is.

He's only kept a 10% shareholding apparently. He wouldn't have parted with 90% if he hadn't banked the money.
He left some money in to help with the clubs liquidity. So very much an incentive to stick around and keep the relationship sweet

He left some money in to help with the clubs liquidity. So very much an incentive to stick around and keep the relationship sweet

If Tiger is a "multi multi millionaire" as DE claims any owner needs to be in football today (see OM article today) why would DE need to" leave some money in to help with the club's liquidity"? That suggests that Tiger doesn't have a very large pot to P**s in.

If Tiger is a "multi multi millionaire" as DE claims any owner needs to be in football today (see OM article today) why would DE need to" leave some money in to help with the club's liquidity"? That suggests that Tiger doesn't have a very large pot to P**s in.
One of the many questions we don't have an answer to! Maybe it's just a payment schedule thing. At the moment, we just don't know enough other than what DE has already said.

Jones is no loss. All smoke and no fire. Let go play with his pl friends and beloved Sunderland

Got an inside track on the inner workings of our Board (or what’s left of it!) have we?

Or is this just based on guesswork and rumours?

Stephen Dolton is gone too according to Companies House records (they haven't posted a TM01ef for Dave Jones yet, but it can only be a matter of time I'd have thought)

Plenty of room in the directors box this Saturday. The odd tumbleweed to look out for but, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom