Directors box today

Ox4Eva

May be worth keeping an eye on who is in the directors box today to see if there are any signs of a prospective manager in attendance.

Tiger down by dressing room and managers office at full time apparently.

According to RO Tiger was prowling around the changing room and managers office area after the game chatting on his phone. If it’s happening they need to get on with it

Hopefully an investment rather then take over want Darryl to still be involved because apparently Tigers football knowledge isn't the best.

If tiger is taking over surely means Brian McDermott could become the next manager.

Last edited:
Come on Eales. more pressure must be put on Eales to let us know what is going on gone from being best ever Chairman to a nightmare Chairman shame. No money invested in club will not talk to fans. 50 years supporting this club. what is going on !!. Have feeling a cheap Manager will be appionted. I work with youngs lads at work ( our future ) they will not go to the games anymore Worry. The Board should be.

Come on Eales. more pressure must be put on Eales to let us know what is going on gone from being best ever Chairman to a nightmare Chairman shame. No money invested in club will not talk to fans. 50 years supporting this club. what is going on !!. Have feeling a cheap Manager will be appionted. I work with youngs lads at work ( our future ) they will not go to the games anymore Worry. The Board should be.

Maybe the lads don’t fancy spending more time on a Saturday with certain miserable older fans ;)

Surprised DE was not there, I really try and keep away from the conspiracy stuff we get on here but maybe something is happening behind the scenes !

Last edited:
Hopefully an investment rather then take over want Darryl to still be involved because apparently Tigers football knowledge isn't the best.

If tiger is taking over surely means Brian McDermott could become the next manager.
If he chooses McDermott it would show he knows more about football than DE if the names being bandied around as candidates at the moment is anything to go by!

Back
Top Bottom