Didcot signs

I would have personally gone with Rapture, Hyrule, New Donk City, Albion and Blighttown. Because, ya know, I'm cool like that. :cool:

Anything but Ravenholm. We don’t go to Ravenholm.

Some Oxford historians follow the view that (the inspiration for both Narnia and middle earth) is the cs Lewis nature reserve at the bottom of Lewis close in risinghurst.. so the story goes both Lewis & Tolkien imbibed magic mushrooms n smoked jazz ciggles while hanging out there...hence both creating literary fantasy world's. .....so those Didcot signs are in the right county (for Narnia & middle earth) but about 20 miles wrong for location

Remember when the signs to our super duper ground used to be altered, shame that does not happen anymore.

Not that I would encourage criminal damage of course.

Haha touché. That’s very good.

Slight tangent, but since I bought a Switch in November, I’ve been daydreaming about games I’d want on the system and Dark Souks and Diablo III were 2 of them. Portable Diablo is such a great fit! I’d love BioShock, too, but doubt that will happen.

Haha touché. That’s very good.

Slight tangent, but since I bought a Switch in November, I’ve been daydreaming about games I’d want on the system and Dark Souks and Diablo III were 2 of them. Portable Diablo is such a great fit! I’d love BioShock, too, but doubt that will happen.

Might dip my toe with DS on Switch although I’m not sure I have the time or patience. It’s so revered that I feel duty bound to give it a go at least.

I’ve also been thinking about Bioshock on the Switch recently too. I’m one of those weird types who preferred Infinite however but would love to see the whole trilogy on there.

Infinite is getting the Cane and Rinse treatment next week which I’m really looking forward to although I expect the knives will be out...

So this new lad Didcot, does he play in attack or defence?

I live in Didcot, saw them and thought wtf! Laughed at Gotham City, thought to myself some JOKER did this.

Back
Top Bottom