EPL Did OUFC supporters get an an invite?

I did laugh at the correction about the view of FSF as if it was a ringing endorsement.

So funding is confirmed for 3 years, no great shock considering how Shaun Harvey keeps pushing it. Hopefully crowds stay at their low current levels or continue to fall.

I further hope should Shaun Harvey appear at a lower league game the fans let him know their views on the competition in no uncertain terms.

I did laugh at the correction about the view of FSF as if it was a ringing endorsement.

So funding is confirmed for 3 years, no great shock considering how Shaun Harvey keeps pushing it. Hopefully crowds stay at their low current levels or continue to fall.

I further hope should Shaun Harvey appear at a lower league game the fans let him know their views on the competition in no uncertain terms.
Reading that a certain North East based L1 club chairman was gushingly supportive of the inclusion of Prem & League 1 U21s, it wouldnt be any surprise if Shaun Harvey is invited along to a mackems home game!

Reading that a certain North East based L1 club chairman was gushingly supportive of the inclusion of Prem & League 1 U21s, it wouldnt be any surprise if Shaun Harvey is invited along to a mackems home game!
Is that because they are confident of promotion and being a Championship club next year and want to gatecrash the party with their U21 side?

Back
Top Bottom