Dickies Deal

Do we know if it's a new two-year deal that replaces his old one (i.e. expiring in Summer 2021).

Or a two-year extension that kicks in after his old one (i.e. expiring in Summer 2022)?

Either is good, but the second would be better!

Really pleased about Rob signing again. Now Curtis has gone he can play on the right all the time, and will improve his natural game because of this. Both he and Chey were held back through playing on the left somewhat IMO.

Dickies Deal - sounds like one of those shite day time programs with David Dickinson.
good to get this sorted. things slowly coming together

Excellent! that's exactly what I was going for but couldn't remember the blokes name :)

The way he times headers is the best from an Oxford defender I’ve seen since Matt Elliott. He can get phenomenal distance.

Great defender at L1 and will get even better.

So in effect it means the one year left has been replaced with a new 2 year contract.
Effectively we don't have to worry about him leaving for free in a years time.
Unless he signs a further contract he will be off in a year but at least if the club have Moore we wont lose 2 CBs at one go and hopefully Jones will be far closer in one years time

So in effect it means the one year left has been replaced with a new 2 year contract.
Effectively we don't have to worry about him leaving for free in a years time.
Unless he signs a further contract he will be off in a year but at least if the club have Moore we wont lose 2 CBs at one go and hopefully Jones will be far closer in one years time

Good for both the club & player, I don’t think we’ll hold back Dickie request if he was to play Championship football this time next year & still get a decent high end 6 figure fee. win win

Good for both the club & player, I don’t think we’ll hold back Dickie request if he was to play Championship football this time next year & still get a decent high end 6 figure fee. win win
agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom