• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

I’ve been wracking my brains to see if I can think of anyone fairly new on this forum who might know a thing or two about shortlists and leak names 🤔

Any contacts in Wales @bigboyoufc 😂👍

I’ve been wracking my brains to see if I can think of anyone fairly new on this forum who might know a thing or two about shortlists and leak names 🤔

Any contacts in Wales @bigboyoufc 😂👍
yeah he has a few in llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Maybe the information got a bit muddled up when being passed between Dubai to Oxfordshire and then between people in Oxfordshire.

Still, it kept everyone busy for a day and at the end of it Des is staying and we can all be happy with that.

Taste of things to come this season. Better get used to it.

From September onwards clubs higher up the food chain will panic and sack their manager, unless we have a disastrous start Buckingham will be touted and appear on betting lists with shortish odds against his name, whether he’s in the frame or not.

Hopefully the board have taken note and are being proactive about potential successors. They’ve had a warning.

Deluded if you think they were biased towards the Conservatives.

Look at the MD and upper echelons of the BBC all Conservatives so not deluded.
I would agree with you up until 5/6 years ago when things started to change, but during recent times they were never challenged enough in news programmes, they got away with too much especially under Johnson.
ITV and SKY gave them a much tougher grilling

Last edited:
Look at the MD and upper echelons of the BBC all Conservatives so not deluded.
I would agree with you up until 5/6 years ago when things started to change, but during recent times they were never challenged enough in news programmes, they got away with too much especially under Johnson.
ITV and SKY gave them a much tougher grilling
The bbc are full of woke lefties.

The bbc are full of woke lefties.
As I say maybe ten years ago but not now, have a look at who runs it and what their alligence is. I won’t watch the news on the BBC anymore
Kunnesburgh Robinson and Fiona Bruce on QT all pander to the Tories. Far more balanced views elsewhere

As I say maybe ten years ago but not now, have a look at who runs it and what their alligence is. I won’t watch the news on the BBC anymore
Kunnesburgh Robinson and Fiona Bruce on QT all pander to the Tories. Far more balanced views elsewhere
They are all f*****g lefties ffs.watched question time for 20 years or more but stopped 5 years ago now as it was obvious biased towards the left.i can’t watch news anymore as it’s ridiculously biased towards the left.

They are all f*****g lefties ffs.watched question time for 20 years or more but stopped 5 years ago now as it was obvious biased towards the left.i can’t watch news anymore as it’s ridiculously biased towards the left.

Well you should have watched it for the past 5 years because ever since Johnson put his cronies into place at the BBC things have changed drastically.
Anyway let’s agree to disagree because this is not what this thread is about and I for one am glad that Des is staying

Surely you must have some colouring books that need finishing? Perhaps you could use your post election tears for moisture?

Please keep politics out of this. People have different views, backgrounds and intellect. Get over it ffs.

Well then, it would appear that the person i spoke to had perhaps been sold a bit of a custard. Apologies to all that were offended, upset or just downright p1ssed off yesterday, following my post. At least it made Monday pass a bit quicker!

It is my belief that there was contact with DB. How serious that was or how likely he was to be in the frame is anyone's guess, but, i have no reason to doubt my contact. He has been right on many occasions previously. As for the LBS reference earlier, i can assure you that it is not him!

We move on and i for one am delighted that Des is staying, for now. I say for now, as i firmly believe that he will be on the radar of a number of clubs this season. He is a bright young coach with an awful lot to like about him. I think we should collectively be bracing ourselves for the next managerial rumour.

Let's hope the Senior Management have used this one as an exercise to future plan, in case the next opportunity is more attractive to the Manager. I'll leave you all to decide whether or not you think they are up to it.

Have a great day.
Please give it rest.

Back
Top Bottom