Championship Derby in trouble

Looking forward to the panic on here when Derby sign 15 players before we’ve made our first proper signing of the summer.

giphy.gif

Middlesbrough Ironopolis will sign someone before we do at this rate.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Did Rooney do that whilst on his hols and did the boss Colleen have something to do with it?

His resignation wasn't supposed to be public for another week. It was leaked as part of an elaborate ploy to work out who was leaking stuff about him to the press. He mentioned his resignation to in his England group chat, but had blocked everyone except one from viewing his messages. That person has abused his trust and put it into the public domain. Only one person received that message...

...it's Jamie Vardy.

Don’t it make you fuckin puke, what about the fans who have been through thick and thin with them, I know a few Burnley fans and one was saying he couldn’t get a ticket for a game once they hit the premiership, f**k the prem.

Rooney leaving might impact the amount of signings they would be making once they're sold. I'm sure a lot of players would have jumped at the chance to work under him.

If Liam Rosenior stays, I'd expect him to get the job. Especially after turning down the Blackpool one. Would seem an ideal opportunity for him.

Don’t it make you fuckin puke, what about the fans who have been through thick and thin with them, I know a few Burnley fans and one was saying he couldn’t get a ticket for a game once they hit the premiership, f**k the prem.
I find that odd as one of my best mates is a Burnley fan and I have seen them against Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea with no issue of getting a ticket. In fact last season you could get a season ticket for the same price as a season ticket in the east stand.
Once you hit the premier league it is hard to get away tickets unless you are a season ticket holder but for home tickets it is usually pretty easy to get tickets.

I think the administrators need to be looked at in terms of their role in this farce!

The serious, financially robust interest was there from the start, so there is no way on earth it should have taken this long to get the whole thing sorted

And all this hassle with Kirchner you would have thought the administration team would have looked to him first.
The Administrators have a legal responsibility to obtain the maximum sale price. No doubt Kitchener offered the highest price of the original bidders and requested a period of exclusivity.
The fact Kitchener couldn't do a deal with Mel Morris, was obviously the problem. Clowes went the other way and bought the ground and then offered no doubt a significantly lower figure for the football club. If the Administrators had accepted Clowes offer they ran the risk of being sued by the Creditors of Derby County.

The Administrators have a legal responsibility to obtain the maximum sale price. No doubt Kitchener offered the highest price of the original bidders and requested a period of exclusivity.
The fact Kitchener couldn't do a deal with Mel Morris, was obviously the problem. Clowes went the other way and bought the ground and then offered no doubt a significantly lower figure for the football club. If the Administrators had accepted Clowes offer they ran the risk of being sued by the Creditors of Derby County.

There's a 'Derby wants you' poster there.

Liam Rosenior interim manager...

Unlikely to fall through as he`s a Derby fan and appears to have lined all the ducks up properly.

Back
Top Bottom