Dear Mark

chuckbert

… was how my Ifollow renewal email started.

They got my name right last year. How do we end up with multimedia providers who don’t know how computers, databases and email work?

Maybe Mark’s going to pay my subs. That would be handy.

… was how my Ifollow renewal email started.

They got my name right last year. How do we end up with multimedia providers who don’t know how computers, databases and email work?

Maybe Mark’s going to pay my subs. That would be handy.
Genuinely considering not renewing for next year. No point if the service doesn't work when required.

I don't know what they did to their database, but I got a 'Dear Rob' email......followed up eight hours later with an apology for getting my name wrong!

Interesting that they're now guaranteeing all 46 league games will be shown; so no more scrambling for alternatives when they randomly sell our games for international broadcast - probably especially important this year as I imagine there will be lots of League One games being shown in Nov/Dec when the top two leagues take a hiatus.

Genuinely considering not renewing for next year. No point if the service doesn't work when required.
I haven't renewed, the content produced by the club in my opinion is also really quite poor. Is it too much to ask for some behind the scenes stuff rather than just the same old interviews that get posted to YouTube for free anyway.

Not (quite) living in the area served by RadOx, I subscribe for the commentaries of games I can't get to. But the club content has not really been up to much for a while now, and what there is seems to be available elsewhere.

I don't know what they did to their database, but I got a 'Dear Rob' email......followed up eight hours later with an apology for getting my name wrong!

Interesting that they're now guaranteeing all 46 league games will be shown; so no more scrambling for alternatives when they randomly sell our games for international broadcast - probably especially important this year as I imagine there will be lots of League One games being shown in Nov/Dec when the top two leagues take a hiatus.
How do you mean all 46 league games will be shown? Is this for overseas subscribers to iFollow?

I'll likely subscribe this year - I live abroad and watched a bunch of games this year, probably enough to warrant a full sub. Will likely not watch any of the additional content tho because it's a bit rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom