Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

As ive seen some mentions on here before, think his size 100% is needed for his height, a lot of players his size would get pushed off the ball very easily and wed all moan he needs to hit the gym! But against newcastle he was giving just as good as he was getting and does not look slow with it! Looking forward to seeing him more

too many meat puns on here for me so just for a bit of balance -
i hope he decides to fully commit to us. he seems full of beans etc

Dear Dan

It must be time for you to look for another club. If you can’t get game time when we’re 2-0 down against 10 men and the aged workhorse is brought on ahead of you, then I don’t think you have a future here.

Does Mackie have some compromising photos of Robbo? - it’s the only explanation I can see.

Yours

Wallop

Would be a shame if Agyei asks to leave in the summer...and I wouldn't blame him.
Does KR realise that as things stand, Agyei will be our only striker next season...and it would makes more sense to play and develop him rather than continue to play his "mate" Mackie or loanees just to get in the good books with Prem clubs.

Would be a shame if Agyei asks to leave in the summer...and I wouldn't blame him.
Does KR realise that as things stand, Agyei will be our only striker next season...and it would makes more sense to play and develop him rather than continue to play his "mate" Mackie or loanees just to get in the good books with Prem clubs.
As things stand I wouldnt be at all surprised if Mackie gets offered another 12 months. So its just as likely that he’ll be our only striker come August ??

Just researching Dan Agyei's career statistics he has played 3 premier league matches against Liverpool, Manchester Utd and Everton. Additionally, prior to Dan joining Oxford he had played 43 League one matches with 8 league goals scored at Coventry City, Walsall and Blackpool. Karl Robinson's argument about Dan lacking experience is flawed as Dan already has vast experience within the league and has actually got more league 1 game experience then both Shandon Baptiste and Mark Sykes. We need to give the lad a chance and run of games to see what he can do.

These Youtube videos are really showing the ability Dan has in his game ?

Just waiting for everyone to say this that and the other about how we don’t see X, Y and Z in training... what this argument fails to counter though is that it doesn’t matter what you do in training, it’s what you do in a competitive match. You could be the laziest piece of sh*t out Monday - Friday, but if you’re banging goals in on a Saturday, most clubs would snap you up no problems

From what I’ve seen so far, Agyei has produced more than enough on match days to deserve his opportunity ahead of Mackie

KR and his team seem to have an issue if some sort. I don't get however what sending Dan Agyei out on loan would acheive, he spent most of his time at Burnley out on loan. He's here now for the rest of the season so why when the game seems already lost (against Peterborough) he would not be sent on above Jamie Mackie is a mystery to many fans I think.

I also think it’s funny when the standard ‘the management team knows best, they see the players behind the scenes etc, and I think they know a little bit more than us ignorant fans’ line is trotted out by the usual suspects. Whilst that may be true in some situations, it’s not a blanket argument - the manager isn’t some sort of omniscient god (despite what Scotchegg would have you think), he isn’t infallible, he can make mistakes. It doesn’t stand to reason that every decision they ever make must be correct because they know more than us. Otherwise how would managers ever get sacked?

The reality is agyei isn’t on the sort of promises Taylor or Mackie are on Taylor is on a big wage and on loan from Bristol city apparently we’re really lucky to have him Mackie is Robbo’s mate so he doesn’t want to offend him so agyei doesn’t have much chance at the moment I’m afraid i don’t really see what Mackie brings to the team he doesn’t offer a goal threat runs with led in his boots and it’s like we got 10 men when he plays .. Taylor has he really done what we all hoped he would he’s not really scoring the goals he was brought in to do ( rant over )

You only had to see the difference he made when he came on against Newcastle to see that he is head and shoulders above Mackie. Agyei and should be playing at least 70 minutes with Mackie (if necessary) being brought on as sub for the last 20 mins, when his battleship approach might be of use in some games.

Back
Top Bottom