Ex Player Dean Saunders at OCFC

Can't stand the guy. Talks rubbish as a pundit and on Talk sport.

Also never forgave him after condoning that horror tackle against us a few years back.

Sign me up for the £500 package, I'll bring my cabbage.

Oh God, he's not here to launch his bid to be Oxford manager, is he?!

Quelle horreur.

Can't stand the guy. Talks rubbish as a pundit and on Talk sport.

Also never forgave him after condoning that horror tackle against us a few years back.

Sign me up for the £500 package, I'll bring my cabbage.
You're obviously fairly young. It was an absolute joy to watch him play up front for us, he was fast and exciting and had a great partnership with Martin Foyle.

Good player but an absolute ballsack as a pundit and manager...was my hero as a youngster as well.

Was a good player until his head was turned by transfer rumours..then not so much

Very good player for us. Maurice Evans could spot them, bless him.
Poor pundit and manager. There are plenty of those!!

Well given it was from a Bob club to a Kevin club, whether the money really happened is a Maxwell question.

still some of those 'Maxwell questions' that remain unanswered I'd guess? :unsure:

Think it was only £1M for Saunders. I remember a letter published in Raging Bull writing to the club asking for a picture of the cheque so the author could watch that on a Saturday afternoon instead of Saunders ?

• React
Reactions: Ian

This must be some sort of joke by the club. Or we couldn’t get anyone else! FFS he openly admitted on sky sports that he hated his time at Oxford United. Oh no wait it’s an Oxford City event. So WTF is it doing on here.
The only reason we don’t hate them is because they’re a plucky little outfit, always in our shadow.
Anyway glad to see his level is talking to the Oxford City gimps!

Fabulous player for us and all the negative comments on here are embarrassing. We should be working more collaboratively with what the unintelligent melt of Shaun Rice refers to as the 'Oxford City Gimps'. I am yellow through and through and for what its worth love popping down to Marston to watch City on the odd occasion

Fabulous player for us and all the negative comments on here are embarrassing. We should be working more collaboratively with what the unintelligent melt of Shaun Rice refers to as the 'Oxford City Gimps'. I am yellow through and through and for what its worth love popping down to Marston to watch City on the odd occasion

I would watch City more, but I hate watching games on a plastic pitch and the rubber crumb makes it even worse. I agree with your sentiment though.

Back
Top Bottom