Ex Player Dean Saunders at OCFC

Maybe more the younger posters who are more coloured in their opinions by Saunders the pundit than Saunders the player who are more negative? He was a fantastic player for us, in the top flight. And he was that good he was picked to play up front for his country, and in doing so broke up their extremely dodgy front two pairing of Ian Rush and Mark Hughes...

Maybe more the younger posters who are more coloured in their opinions by Saunders the pundit than Saunders the player who are more negative? He was a fantastic player for us, in the top flight. And he was that good he was picked to play up front for his country, and in doing so broke up their extremely dodgy front two pairing of Ian Rush and Mark Hughes...

Hands up that's me. Never saw him play and have no reason to not believe he was as good as described.

My opinion are based on his punditry for tv and radio only. I dislike him for that.

For balance though there are a few other club legends I am not too fond of either who I have seen play.

There are also a few players who I thought were average/below average for us but really like.

Back
Top Bottom