David Cudd

Oh my... Just seen this.

Never ever knew him in person but the pre match predictions on here were legendary and just gave you that OUFC connection with him.

Yet another fellow yellow and OUFC stelwart lost during these terrible times.

I never knew you but you always gave me a good laugh on these boards.

RIP Amersham Dave.

Hello everyone this is Peter Davids brother he banged on to me for years to go on this forum and i never bothered i now kick myself. David took me to my first game in 1975 i have been going ever since the last 14 years with my daughter. He was a unique character he loved Oxford united and he may be gone but he will never be forgotten.Thank you for all your kind messages RIP Dave xx

Hello everyone this is Peter Davids brother he banged on to me for years to go on this forum and i never bothered i now kick myself. David took me to my first game in 1975 i have been going ever since the last 14 years with my daughter. He was a unique character he loved Oxford united and he may be gone but he will never be forgotten.Thank you for all your kind messages RIP Dave xx
Peter - it is your destiny to continue Dave's entertaining predictions from this point forward. Each one must involve a dog running onto the pitch.

Yellow love to you and all of Dave's family.

****, ****, ****. That is all I can say. Only just seen this. RIP Dave. Huge condolences to his family. Knew him from probably the late '70s. Last time I spoke to him was when I bought that Di Canio mouse mat from him in the Priory.

Just caught up with this very sad news. Didn't know him at all well but remember buying a 12 Man hat from him at Barnet - and enjoyed reading his amusing match predictions. R.I.P.

Just been whassuping with the agent. In Priory days he bought a yellow bobble from Dave in the Priory on a specially cold Saturday.

The only thing that stopped him slinging it in the bin was that his missus hated it more than he did (the fastidious man).

Not quite see your like again, man.

I knew Cuddy from his Milton Keynes days, used to talk about the olden days a lot. Sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences to Tommy, Tina, Richard (and the other two who's names escape me), and to Peter too.

Back
Top Bottom