Daryl Eales' Solihull Moors

NottsYellow

On BBC isnt it?

Dont OUFC have an 'asset' out on loan there?
Last year our star signing from Celtic ? Kelleher ? I think was at Solihull. Not sure who is there this season. I suppose if I turn on tele I will find out.

unification

Armand Gnanduillet starting for Blackpool too. Seems a long time ago that he - ahem - starred for us.

Marked Ox

Ex-Scummer Jermaine Hylton looks rather bandy-legged, did Swindon feed him a dodgy diet when he was there?

ZeroTheHero

He played four games for us (Wiki - I didn't remember) but obviously made no impression on me whatsoever!

MJB

He played four games for us (Wiki - I didn't remember) but obviously made no impression on me whatsoever!
Don’t recall him scoring for us. Tall, good touch but ineffectual is my recollection. A prototype Obika.

Sarge

I recognised his name straight away but my memory went blank from his time with us.....
he was sporting what appeared to be a pink coloured hair cut.... which had no influence on his scoring prowess last night!

ttg17

Commentary makes me want to top myself.
There are few things in the world I hate more than the patronising BBC FA Cup coverage.

*National League striker absolutely skies a sitter* “BRILLIANT idea, so unlucky!! He’s been doing that all season, he’s a quality player, what an effort!! He’ll be in the radar of Championship clubs now at the very least!”

*League 1 side score a worldie* “So unlucky for this National League outfit - but [manager] has instilled his own battling spirit in these players, they’re going to fight back now and get that goal these home fans deserve!”

Paul Cannell

Half time was so patronising I joined the wife and watched Gogglebox. That's all people talking she too.

Top Bottom