Danny Hylton

I'd welcome Danny back in a heart beat. As another poster has said, best striker we've had in a very long time. But why would he come back to this?

I suspect it would be because the money’s ok (would have to be) but another big driver would be that he lives in Milton Keynes with a young family so much better here than a northern posting!

Would love this but he’s starting for Luton isn’t he? Why would he sign for us when he’s settled at a club that’s pushing for auto promotion? Seems more likely we’d get him (if we were going to) in the summer if Luton went up

Would love this but he’s starting for Luton isn’t he? Why would he sign for us when he’s settled at a club that’s pushing for auto promotion? Seems more likely we’d get him (if we were going to) in the summer if Luton went up

He's struggled for minutes since October. Yes he has been suspended a couple of times but he has mainly featured off the bench.

I get why he might be persuaded - be released in the summer by Championship Luton and have to start again in League 1/2, or get a few months' head-start on the market by becoming lead striker at League 1 / League 2 Oxford.

Still, it isn't going to happen.

I thought he signed a new contract at Luton. People saying he is out of contract in the summer, I don’t think that is the case.

Tonight is his 4th match suspended, could play Saturday.

Won't be signing according to Nathan Cooper. And there will be only one signing.

RO believe Hylton won’t be coming back. Robinson has confirmed that one player will be coming in on loan, but says his wages will still be more than the club has payed out in a long time, if ever. My bet is Vaughan.

Back
Top Bottom