Other European Dan James concussion

Wallop

Ryan Giggs smirked in his interview post-match when he said that Dan James was play-acting.

Either he was which is blatant cheating or he wasn't which would mean medical negligence for him to carry on playing, real funny Ryan.

James already has a reputation for diving so this is just going to make it worse.

:) Nobody is perfect. Jesus said to be as wise as serpents. We're talking about a dangerous job here, and obviously a very different job. As Jamie Jones-Buchanan said, "As they say in Bramley, if you're not cheating you're not trying." Also my former vicar said Vinny Jones was doing his job.

:) Nobody is perfect. Jesus said to be as wise as serpents. We're talking about a dangerous job here, and obviously a very different job. As Jamie Jones-Buchanan said, "As they say in Bramley, if you're not cheating you're not trying." Also my former vicar said Vinny Jones was doing his job.
I knew Vinny Jones was doing a bit of acting... I didnt know he was also a Vicar :oops: :rolleyes:;)

Aye, those fake blood packs are essential kit.

Back
Top Bottom