General Dan Harris - Leaving

Stevie is a lovely guy (I should know, we used to be business partners!).

He is structured and disciplined in his views. He will not suffer fools lightly. What you get on RadOx is essentially what you get at face value. He's also a terrific coach too and a very fast learner, in my career he's one of the quickest learners I've ever met. He's had a really good grounding at Rangers and has maturity beyond his years. A very likable coach and super committed. Brave to jump into so many things too. I always had a belief he'd do *something* at some stage.

I think this is a terrific appointment and he has the potential to progress internally with the club.

Well done, sir.

Stevie is a lovely guy (I should know, we used to be business partners!).

He is structured and disciplined in his views. He will not suffer fools lightly. What you get on RadOx is essentially what you get at face value. He's also a terrific coach too and a very fast learner, in my career he's one of the quickest learners I've ever met. He's had a really good grounding at Rangers and has maturity beyond his years. A very likable coach and super committed. Brave to jump into so many things too. I always had a belief he'd do *something* at some stage.

I think this is a terrific appointment and he has the potential to progress internally with the club.

Well done, sir.
I would like to think this is the first step in the right direction.

I would like to think this is the first step in the right direction.
He is replacing Dan Harris who did a pretty good job running the Academy (based on the players now coming through).
With the money invested in the Academy, through time you would expect the quality of players coming through will gradually improve. It is a very important rile in the club and there us no reason why SK can't help more players to come through into the first team

Back
Top Bottom