Dam you supermarkets..

mcf86

'Luxury' Mince pies reduced from £2.50 to 50P - At Asda, rude not to! Frigging ell, one New year resolution already hit the buffers!! :rolleyes:

And, there were quite a number of people buying discounted Christmas decorations! No me I might add..

'Luxury' Mince pies reduced from £2.50 to 50P - At Asda, rude not to! Frigging ell, one New year resolution already hit the buffers!! :rolleyes:

And, there were quite a number of people buying discounted Christmas decorations! No me I might add..
Result of sorts then mcf86 :)
Personally, I can't stand having to go shopping....especially in supermarkets.... for me, shopping is a necessary evil of life in 21st century :confused:

Bought ten packets of Jordan’s Cereal in Waitrose half price today.

I've bought all of the wrapping paper and cards for this year. I'm surprised so few people do this.

ALDI have a five-pack of journeyman midfielders for twelve grand a week. Hope Pep's still shopping at the Pound Shop.

I've bought all of the wrapping paper and cards for this year. I'm surprised so few people do this.

If I did that my mrs would kill me. They’d be the wrong colours or not glittery enough or some old pony, leave it to er indoors is my motto (I’ll probably be the one who pays for it though ?)

If I did that my mrs would kill me. They’d be the wrong colours or not glittery enough or some old pony, leave it to er indoors is my motto (I’ll probably be the one who pays for it though ?)
Sometimes, I buy and hide, so the assumption is full price when it's not. Just makes me realise what a premium is paid before Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom