Other European Czech Republic v England

Has to be worse performance in Gareth Southgatea tenure as England manager. Trippier shite, Sanxho shite, and Henderson what’s he doing?

If Oxford played like this tomorrow there would be about 30 pages on here

That has been one of the worst games in a decade bunch of overpaid wankers

I hope they drop that useless waste of space Henderson

Far worse than him tonight. Rose was awful, Keane is giving a good impression of not being of international standard (based on tonight) and apart from the penalty, Kane was pants.

Edit: And how is an out of form Rashford coming on as a sub?!

Far worse than him tonight. Rose was awful, Keane is giving a good impression of not being of international standard (based on tonight) and apart from the penalty, Kane was pants.

Edit: And how is an out of form Rashford coming on as a sub?!
I also wonder why Tammy Abraham came on for the last 7 minutes when his goal scoring at Chelsea speaks for itself.
I would also drop Rice he was next to useless or was it Henderson next to useless. I also thought Sterling was trying to beat everyone or the ball eas stuck to his foot until he was tackled and lost the ball

The whole team was pants last night are defence is shite there’s better players who could of played Pickford is dodgy as f**k further up the field we were useless I would of started Abraham he’s been superb for Chelsea this season where as Kane hasn’t done much for spurs rashford should of stayed at home done nothing when he came on the midfield done nothing how can these players who are supposed to be the best English not play in a simple formation like we started with

Back
Top Bottom