Other European Czech Republic v England

Why get upset by this?

England will qualify no problem at all. From the bits I saw, they were rubbish but that stemmed from a midfield that kept leaving gaps in the wrong places.

Beat Bulgaria and no one will give two hoots about the Czechia (yep, I’ll call them that) result.

Why get upset by this?

England will qualify no problem at all. From the bits I saw, they were rubbish but that stemmed from a midfield that kept leaving gaps in the wrong places.

Beat Bulgaria and no one will give two hoots about the Czechia (yep, I’ll call them that) result.
I don’t think people are getting upset more frustrated just like when we lose it’s a bit of a reality check ?

Not only that, Corra is really good at the moment apparently....?

in the main a frustrating game to watch.... Pickford at fault for the winner, his soft clearance led to the goal

Reality check #EnglandFC We were awful. Midfield didnt win a first/second ball, no movement and too many passengers not worthy of the shirt. Rose was shocking - a Sunday league performance. We will get absolutely hammered against any above average team and miles behind the likes of Holland. Same old....Yawn

Why get upset by this?

I wasn't upset. It was amusing in the end.

Back
Top Bottom