CWC 19 West Indies V Bangladesh

The Windies have been playing a half fit Russell and it cost them again. No real runs and unable to bowl more than a few overs without breaking down. The lack of a spinner once again made them a one paced attack.

Shakib is an absolute gem of a player and really showed that today. The glue that knits Bangladesh together.

Well played Bangladesh. Rock solid batting.

There are some talented players in the WI team, but there are some that are living on past glories and some that just can't be bothered as soon as things start going against them a bit. Shame, because a fully firing WI team (in any form of cricket) is exciting to watch.

You would think we should beat the Afghans tomorrow (weather permitting).

you say - "You would think we should beat the Afghans tomorrow"

"we"? ..you are "English" then ZTH?

..born in UK of British parents like me then?

Why on earth are you asking that?

I'm Albanian, with a Pakistani mother, a Russian father and am a dual Irish-Martian passport holder, I live in a caravan by the side of the road in an independent Scotland. Currently I am supporting England and Oxford United because I am a total glory hunter. Obviously.

you must be multi-lingual then ZTH..lucky you..lol;)

Yeah, the one language I can't speak is 'bigot'.

Is it still half-term by any chance?

ha!..so predictabe ZTH.. "bigot"..sounds French to me and they seem to have their own problems!!!.

You know what..you really have let yourself down of late son..what next "waycist" .."waycist"!

BTW ..if you had managed to father children..then you'd know HT was over with a while back..'nuff said.
You used to be the man m8..but now you're deffo a waste of space ZTH.. end of! A joke actually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom