CWC 19. South Africa v West Indies

Sarge

God like member
Will Duckworth & Lewis have any input in this one? ..... should be a Windies win, SA have been poor so far in this World cup

Sarge ya beat me to it mate. I’ve had a lay in this morning.

Must win for South Africa. I think there up against it to be honest. They lack depth in the bowling and there batting. The only bowlers that have something about them are Kagiso Rabada and Imran Tahir. There batting is good with 3 or four good players, but that’s about it. You can see why there struggling. There a team in transition.

If there number 3 in the world, then they must of had a lot of triangles series with Zimbabwe and Namibia. They’ve been well off so far!

Last edited:
Will Duckworth & Lewis have any input in this one? ..... should be a Windies win, SA have been poor so far in this World cup
Sarge, it's apparently now Duckworth/Lewis/Stern. I wouldn't be surprised to see them have an influence on the result.

I agree, WI should win, SA aren't anywhere near the standard so far.

South Africa 29/2 Cottrell with the two wickets. What’s that about with the Salute.

The salute is very very irritating - but I guess you have to have a gimmick nowadays!
Unsurprisingly now off for rain.

Sarge, it's apparently now Duckworth/Lewis/Stern. I wouldn't be surprised to see them have an influence on the result.

I agree, WI should win, SA aren't anywhere near the standard so far.
Who is this Stern ? ;) .....id forgotten about the johnny come lately :sneaky:

Not looking like there will be any further play today. South Africa can at least pick up a point. Not great for the West Indies, because they would of fancied there chances today.

Back
Top Bottom