CWC 19: Semi -Final - India V New Zealand

Fantastic ? that'll shut up the Indian fans on the TMS and England Cricket Facebook pages who have been giving it large for a month ?

The Man Utd fans of cricket ?
Those fans have been rather gobby all tournament, so it's nice to see them lose in that manner and see them scuttle off into the ether.

Wasnt the last WC final between NZ and Australia?

Just saying ...

Told you to watch out for NZ. ☺️

They have the best bowling attack in the tournament. And Williamson appears to be some sort of zen figure.

Have a strange feeling it will be a repeat of 2015 final. Hope I’m wrong.

Whovever collared Vaughan on this thread give that man a medal. If I hear him use that phase ‘batted nicely’ again...

Kohli's a wonderful, wonderful player - but if you want to go down as one of the greats, you've got to do it on the biggest stages and he's never managed to do that.

MS Dhoni has, and despite the fact that his skills have clearly eroded with age, I genuinely thought with three overs to go that he might get them over the line. That was some throw by Guptill to see the back of him.

So, NZ - lucky to get to the semis, but now on to the finals. Team of destiny like Pakistan in '92? Their batting lineup is still highly suspect, but I wouldn't want to be chasing more than 200 against that bowling attack......

Whodve thought NZ would go through? ...fair play to the kiwis

Fantastic [emoji16] that'll shut up the Indian fans on the TMS and England Cricket Facebook pages who have been giving it large for a month [emoji23]

The Man Utd fans of cricket [emoji23]

You’re not wrong

Back
Top Bottom