CWC 19 Pakistan ?? v India ??

Leysboy

Expected to attract 1.5 billion viewers,

Has all the hallmarks of a great game, Pakistan beat them here in the Champions trophy final. So the Indians will want redemption.

I’m looking forward to seeing Mohammed Amir bowling to Virat Kholi. Top quality bowler to arguably the best batsman in cricket.

I just hope it doesn’t get effected by rain, it really could go either way this one. It should be a cracker.

Yes let's hope yye weather stays good.
India should win but Pakistan will be up for it.
Amir needs to get wickets and Pakistan need a couple of the top order to score big.
Let's hope that it us a cracker.

Pakistan won the toss, and put India in to bat. 3 overs gone 11/0

20/0 after 5 overs. Mohammed Amir was told off by the umpire for running on pitch during a follow through in his second over.

India are going to win this comfortably especially with Pakistan missing really good run out chances.

79/0 after 12 overs Rohit Sharma nice aggressive 50

The Pakistani’s could of got sharma run out if they throw to the right end. Massive opportunity missed there.

They need to break this opening partnership pretty quickly. The Pakistan team have Kholi in, and bowl Amir. If they get Kholi out sharpish, then it’s game on again.

There’s the breakthrough Pakistan desperately needed that. Wahab Riaz with the wicket. Rahul gone. Captain Kholi in now. Next over I’d bring Amir on.

To be fair Pakistan have battled back well.
It could end up some way less than 350.
Rain stops play very disappointing

Pak have really brought it back. Some of the their bowling has been club level, but Amir and Imad have really done their team a turn by bowling well.

All of the lads at my work in India have been chipping about this game all week. They really want to beat Pak and if they don't win, I can't see my company being that productive tomorrow!

305-5 ... rain stopped play ... 3.2 overs to bowl

Amir is a class above the other Pakistan bowlers.
With the ODIs the batting seems to be all over the ball.
But in this WC really top quality bowling has shone through.
Amir, Archer, Starc, and others have shown that high quality bowling can still get wickets and keep the run rate down.

Interesting that India thought that 270 would have been a decent score.
The fact that they scored around 336 means that they will be very confident.

He must of thought he knicked it (Kholi) You wouldn’t just walk for no reason.

Pakistan closed out the innings really well there. Brilliant bowling from Mohammed Amir. Why oh why was he so foolish and naive as a youngster, to be involved in match fixing with Salman Butt and Mohammed Asif.

All depends which Pakistan batsmen have turned up today. They proved they can bat well against England, but they will need a special innings from someone. It won’t be easy against a solid bowling attack, but the pitch looks good for batting.

I think Duckworth/Lewis method might come in to play here. Hope not!

Back
Top Bottom