CWC 19: India v New Zealand

Sarge

God like member
Raining in Nottingham .... start delayed

its anyone's guess how much, if any, cricket will be played in todays CWC

A real shame.
One of the games of the group stage which is being influenced now a lot by the weather.

Lunch at 1pm ... inspection 3 set for 1.30pm.... apparrently its slowly brightening up in Notts
but there are a few muddy puddles that are of concern to the Umpires

Extremely disappointing the weather looks like ruining a potentially great game of cricket today.

Extremely disappointing the weather looks like ruining a potentially great game of cricket today.
may be a reduced overs match... if the muddy puddles close-ish to the wicket are drying out?

it seems 3rd inspection has been postponed/abandoned ...due to rain

It’s not going to dry out and I don’t think they’ll have much in the way of unbroken play if they do get on. Another wash out, I fear.

It’s not going to dry out and I don’t think they’ll have much in the way of unbroken play if they do get on. Another wash out, I fear.
womens cricket match England v West Indies rained off I hear ?

Next inspection set for 3pm .... weather permitting :oops:

Match Abandoned

is that 4 abandonments in this World cup?

believe the highest amount of matches abandoned in previous Cricket World cup finals was 2 ?

Match Abandoned

is that 4 abandonments in this World cup?

believe the highest amount of matches abandoned in previous Cricket World cup finals was 2 ?

Correct. And only twice.

It's always dodgy trying to play cricket here in late May early June, but TBF the weather over the few days has been unusually bloody awful. Let's hope that it clears up and gives us a clear run up to the final. It would be a big shame if the teams in the semi final were decided by points won/lost by the weather.

Back
Top Bottom