CWC 19: England v West Indies 14/6/19

Personally struggling to understand what Morgan was thinking about bringing spin on when his dealers were on top on a seaming pitch.

Personally struggling to understand what Morgan was thinking about bringing spin on when his dealers were on top on a seaming pitch.
maybe with his dealers being on top Morgan will be dope tested by ICC? ;)

Wood with one wicket and superb economy yet only the four overs. Should have bowled at least one more in his spell. Surely see him again soon?

actually for Roy to open , doesnt he have to spend a certain amount of time/ number of overs on the field when England are bowling? .... isnt it something along the lines of if he isnt fielding for the prescribed amount of time he will have to bat at number 7 in the order?

Hmm, you're right. May have been cheaper to let the seamers frustrate him? At HY.

Valuable innings from Hetmeyer if not an elegant one.

Hetymer gone

145-4 - 20 overs left

a rough guide to a likely final total in 50 over odi's is basically double the runs after 30 overs
Windies looking at just shy of 300 applying that ...imo Id reckon on Windies getting 310/315 ish

Hetymer gone

145-4 - 20 overs left

a rough guide to a likely final total in 50 over odi's is basically double the runs after 30 overs
Windies looking at just shy of 300 applying that ...imo Id reckon on Windies getting 310/315 ish

I’m not so sure, I’d Fancy England to keep them under 300. Anything like 315-325 could be hard to chase. I’m saying 250 is a great score for England, 275 aim at maybe?

156-5 ...18overs left ... could England be getting back on track in this World cup after that disastrous shambles v Pakistan?

actually for Roy to open , doesnt he have to spend a certain amount of time/ number of overs on the field when England are bowling? .... isnt it something along the lines of if he isnt fielding for the prescribed amount of time he will have to bat at number 7 in the order?

Confirmed that he won’t bat till 7. Not the end of the world, but hopefully it won’t affect his batting. At least they can give him a rest after this game

ouch! ... thats painful ... 175-5 with 15 overs left, with Russell injuring himself(?) smashing that 6

Back
Top Bottom