CWC 19 Australia ?? v Sri Lanka ??

I was at todays game.

Sri Lanka were spirited but their innings was summarised by their quality in their side. Rampant and exciting at the top, so-so and slow in the middle (they play like a Test side) and typically tail end at the end. They had a good run rate but lost wickets and left too much at the end.

Although Starc will get the headlines, Maxwell bowled well. He kept Sri Lanka pinned back and free from big hits. Finch rotated his bowlers well.

After every match I think that the Aussies will come undone and that’s only happened against India. They have obvious frailties but muddle through them each time. They’re frustratingly effective without being anywhere close to a vintage team. I’m really intrigued to see how England face up against them.

I was at todays game.

Sri Lanka were spirited but their innings was summarised by their quality in their side. Rampant and exciting at the top, so-so and slow in the middle (they play like a Test side) and typically tail end at the end. They had a good run rate but lost wickets and left too much at the end.

Although Starc will get the headlines, Maxwell bowled well. He kept Sri Lanka pinned back and free from big hits. Finch rotated his bowlers well.

After every match I think that the Aussies will come undone and that’s only happened against India. They have obvious frailties but muddle through them each time. They’re frustratingly effective without being anywhere close to a vintage team. I’m really intrigued to see how England face up against them.
I assume that Finch's innings was a bit special?
On paper they aren't as good as England and India, but ...
They look a shoe in for the Semi Finals and in one off 50 over games they have enough very good players to on their day beat anybody.

You are not taking into account match fixing. Easy dropped catch? Cannot possibly ever back anything to do with India/Pakistan/SR as a serious punt! Look out for the big price moves/shifts in their games. Crooked as f**k and whether they are good/improving or not is semantics - do I trade them? Hell yeah! Volatility is my best friend

Back
Top Bottom