CWC 19 Australia V Bangladesh

This could be a cracker, glad I’m off today so I can watch.

Looking at the table, you'd imagine that the current top four (NZ, England, Australia and India) are going to be the four semi finalists. I think if Bangladesh want to make it - hopefully at the Aussie's expense - then the have to win this one.

Aus 44-0 after 8 overs .... Warner seems to be settling in?

Shakib's first over not too great

60-0 after 11 overs

101-0 after 17 overs

reckon Aussies are likely to get a (err) cricket score today? 400 ish? maybe more

Hoping for the impossible. In ODIs, Bangladesh have won one against the Aussies. Australia have won 18!

Regardless, c’mon the Tigers! ?
Think they'll have to chase down 330 plus, looking forward to being there Tuesday to watch jofra and co rip thru there top order

Think they'll have to chase down 330 plus, looking forward to being there Tuesday to watch jofra and co rip thru there top order

You’ve got a ticket for Lords?! Well done you. Very jealous.

Here comes Khawaja. This’ll slow the Aussies down. One 50 in all of his Test and ODI innings in England.

You’ve got a ticket for Lords?! Well done you. Very jealous.

Here comes Khawaja. This’ll slow the Aussies down. One 50 in all of his Test and ODI innings in England.
Yeah got 2 tickets a mates birthday so a long day in the smoke ,luckily am a member of the barmy army so also doing 2 days of the first test in the ashes,just hoping I can fund Sunderland away on the Saturday ?

This game is as good as over, us, India. Convicts and NZ way ahead of the rest,all about getting the right semi final now, NZ or convicts,then take care of virat and co in the final,

Warner got his 150... if he stays the course it could be a double century?

1 over of the 50 left ... should be back on before 3pm

368-5

Batsman's wicket this is ... will Bangladesh have a real go when theyre batting?

Back
Top Bottom