Ex Player Curtis Nelson

But will Tiger try to sell us another 'pup' ?
The only hope Tiger has of keeping the majority of the fanbase off his back is to be 100% honest from here on in. No more ‘wow’ this or that and promises he has no hope of backing up. If the future is going to be difficult, he should spell it out as it is, he’ll get a lot more respect for it. The possibility that he’s loading up the debt really concerns me though.

I think people might have to keep expectations in check. Dan Harris has already hinted that financially, we might be hitting challenging times for next season. A young squad aiming at holding its own in league 1 next season should be the aim. Anything else will be a bonus.
Perhaps the U23 budget is being reallocated with the bumper crop of u18s that have come through the system? Or that is how it will be ultimately sold outside of the club?

Nelson and Thornily were Blackpool's best CB duo in the second half of last season.

Now they've lost them both. Belt-tightening in the NW?

This will be the seventh straight season we've played in the 3rd tier, and I don't think we've ever had a trio of clubs coming down with as many question marks hanging over them as this year. Usually there's at least one club that you'd expect to be well in the mix to bounce straight back. Less clear that that's the case in 2023/24

Back
Top Bottom