Curtis Nelson to Cardiff

First time I'd seen it..but then I never claim to be ITK. (Apart from the New Bista Willage Football Stadium being built just off J9 of the M40 ?)

Last edited:
For a minute I thought we were talking Ronan Curtis from Pompey ?

What is reported on the Cardiff forum.

Daily Mail: ‘ Cardiff agree Deal ‘
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:19 am
Cardiff agree deal for Nelson

The Daily Mail are reporting Cardiff City have agreed a deal for Oxford United central defender Curtis Nelson.

The 26-year-old free agent is expected to snub interest from Sunderland and join Neil Warnock in South Wales.
Plymuff Bloobird↓
Re: Daily Mail: ‘ Cardiff agree Deal ‘
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 am
I watched him play a few times for Argyle.
He was nothing to write home about.

What is reported on the Cardiff forum.

Daily Mail: ‘ Cardiff agree Deal ‘
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:19 am
Cardiff agree deal for Nelson

The Daily Mail are reporting Cardiff City have agreed a deal for Oxford United central defender Curtis Nelson.

The 26-year-old free agent is expected to snub interest from Sunderland and join Neil Warnock in South Wales.
Plymuff Bloobird↓
Re: Daily Mail: ‘ Cardiff agree Deal ‘
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 am
I watched him play a few times for Argyle.
He was nothing to write home about.

Yeah but he was playing for a sh!t team then ?

Good move for him if it happens.

With parachute payments, they'll pay him a ton - and they must have at least a shot of getting back into the Premier League during the term of his contract.

Course the challenge will probably be getting a game. Think their CBs were decent enough last year?

Good move for him if it happens.

With parachute payments, they'll pay him a ton - and they must have at least a shot of getting back into the Premier League during the term of his contract.

Course the challenge will probably be getting a game. Think their CBs were decent enough last year?
Nelson at Cardiff will be a well paid benchwarmer ...with a few cameo appearances during the season methinks
which may change if there are injuries/ suspensions to those ahead of him in the pecking order.... good luck to him, ...unless the mighty U's draw Cardiff in a cup competition of course!

Well at least it's not a sideways move, good luck to him, not sure he'll cut it at a top end Championship club but he deserves the chance to try

Was Curtis Nelson in training yesterday? And what about Whyte etc?

Whyte and Sykes have been given a few extra days off as they have been with NI.
Nelson almost certainly not- discussed on another thread.

Cheers, what thread was that re; Nelson?

Back
Top Bottom