Malachi Napa
Owen James
Kane Hemmings - out on loan
James Roberts - out on loan

Gino van Kessel - in on loan
Isaac Buckley-Ricketts - in on loan

Updated 04/02/2018.

Last edited:
Jack Stevens isn't on loan now is he as we recalled him for Tuesday?

Is Ashby fit again yet?

If he is, he's not going to get within 100 miles of the first team at the moment.....we're absolutely loaded in central midfield.....so a loan would seem sensible for all.

Is Ashby fit again yet?

If he is, he's not going to get within 100 miles of the first team at the moment.....we're absolutely loaded in central midfield.....so a loan would seem sensible for all.

Ashby and Roberts both played for Torquay in a friendly in November, that’s the last I heard. Since then Roberts has gone out on loan. I’d have thought Ashby needs a run of games somewhere at a decent level.

Looking at the match day thread and it makes you realise that Pep has some difficult decisIons to make re selection, one or two players who might expect to start won’t even make the bench. I'd be surprised if we don't see several departures in January, either, out on loan, return from loan or sold.

Long, Ashby, Xemi & possibly Napa to go out on loan.

I can see Mowatt having his loan cut short, or Ledson sold, we have a lot of midfielders on the book at the moment.

Still need a pacy right-back in my opinion.

Goalkeeper Simon Eastwood
Scott Shearer
Jack Stevens - out on loan
Manny Agboola - out on loan

Defenders
Dwight Tiendalli
Mike Williamson
Curtis Nelson
Aaron Martin
Robert Dickie
Ferreira Ricardinho
Sam Long
Charlie Raglan
Canice Carroll
John Mousinho

Midfielder Ryan Ledson
Jack Payne
Josh Ruffels
James Henry
Joe Rothwell
Josep Miquel Fernandez Codina
Josh Ashby
Alex Mowatt
Shandon Baptiste - out on loan
Ivo Pekalski
Cameron Brannagan
-

Strikers
Robert Hall

Wes Thomas
Jonathan Obika
Agon Mehmeti
James Roberts - out on loan
Gino van Kessel
Isaac Buckley-Ricketts
Malachi Napa

Couple of missing names from your list:
Kane Hemmings and Owen James[Signed a pro contract with us in Oct].

Thanks Jackinthebox & Millman, original post now edited.

Totally forgot about Hemmings & Kelleher. Owen James is a new name to me but looks promising after looking him up.

Original post was really to highlight the amount of players we have on our books, more than most clubs in league one I’d guess.

Thanks Jackinthebox & Millman, original post now edited.

Totally forgot about Hemmings & Kelleher. Owen James is a new name to me but looks promising after looking him up.

Original post was really to highlight the amount of players we have on our books, more than most clubs in league one I’d guess.
Apparently we have the largest squad in the league, ahead of second by 3 players. Average age still (just) below average:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/jumplist/startseite/wettbewerb/GB3

I think we still need a right back, and replacement for anyone leaving in an important position. Out and out striker would be nice.

For bears of little brain (or memory) like myself - could you add in who is on loan to us, and which have L/T injuries.

I would guess arrival of IBR might signal Napa getting games out on loan, and agree that Ashby and Long would benefit from same when they are finally fit. Owen James is still in youth team so no harm in him staying there for rest of season.

For bears of little brain (or memory) like myself - could you add in who is on loan to us, and which have L/T injuries.

I would guess arrival of IBR might signal Napa getting games out on loan, and agree that Ashby and Long would benefit from same when they are finally fit. Owen James is still in youth team so no harm in him staying there for rest of season.

There you go Mooro, just for you!

I'm not sure about the time scale for the injured players, but unlikely to see Nelson again this season. Rothwell & Pekalski are a few weeks away? Hall a fair bit longer still, and no idea about Long.

There you go Mooro, just for you!

I'm not sure about the time scale for the injured players, but unlikely to see Nelson again this season. Rothwell & Pekalski are a few weeks away? Hall a fair bit longer still, and no idea about Long.
Ta - too many central defenders on that list - rest doesnt look so top heavy once you take out the injured

Back
Top Bottom