Current Squad

There you go Mooro, just for you!

I'm not sure about the time scale for the injured players, but unlikely to see Nelson again this season. Rothwell & Pekalski are a few weeks away? Hall a fair bit longer still, and no idea about Long.

Rothwell is out for the season, has a torn hamstring, heard Hall is back in training.

Opening post edited. Jack Payne recalled by Huddersfield.

How many more edits before the end of January?

Will we ever see the fabled Pekalski in an Oxford shirt??
Any news on Rothwell, Hall, Raglan??????

Will we ever see the fabled Pekalski in an Oxford shirt??
Any news on Rothwell, Hall, Raglan??????
The club have been saying for months that Pekalski should hopefully be fit to play in February. It sounds like his recovery has gone well but with a serious injury I guess that you never know.

Raglan is fit and ready to play I believe?

Hall and Rothwell should be back before the end of the season.

What was up with Brannagan yesterday? Heard before the game that he was injured but that’s all I know?

Not subject of a bid from someone is he..??

A squad of 35 players.
7 players out on loan.
4 players with long term injuries - Nelson, Pekalski, Hall & Rothwell.
24 players 'available' for selection

We desperately need to to strengthen at RB. Carroll is simply not at League One level (certainly not as RB), and unfortunately despite his age I don’t think ever will be. A modern fullback needs to support in attack, and overlap to give wingers and midfielders space. Our strikers really feed of scraps with next to nothing coming from the right. Whenever Mowatt or Ruffells got the ball Carroll was so far back that there was never an opportunity to get the ball wide (apart Fromm going backwards).

We desperately need to to strengthen at RB. Carroll is simply not at League One level (certainly not as RB), and unfortunately despite his age I don’t think ever will be. A modern fullback needs to support in attack, and overlap to give wingers and midfielders space. Our strikers really feed of scraps with next to nothing coming from the right. Whenever Mowatt or Ruffells got the ball Carroll was so far back that there was never an opportunity to get the ball wide (apart Fromm going backwards).

Mowatt and ruffles should be looking to supply the wingers. It’s the passing back to the full backs, who in turn lay it back to the central defenders that lead to us conceding

Back
Top Bottom