Votes: 5 38.5%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Had a good first half and first half of second half .... then got a bit ragged, examples; he let May take the P**s and run off with the ball after giving us a FK & allowed ridiculously blatant shirt pulling to go unpunished.

Didnt seem to like San Long much either!

7 from me

Much like our performance he was good first half but fell away. We had two good penalty shouts turned down - and if that Sykes one was handball, then so was theirs! Inconsistency yet again.

Was only listening today, so I won't score him - but from the commentary it seemed like he was generally fine. Which when compared to a couple we have had lately, equates to world class!

Missed two potential penalties but seems to be the consistent thing this season to only give penalties when they're completely stonewall. Neither were completely clear until seeing the replays IMO so not overly fussed about him missing them - although both linesman had good views of each shout and maybe should've spotted them.

Other than that thought he was decently consistent, and controlled most of the game. One of the best we've had this season, although that's not difficult given some of the absolute stinkers we've had. 7 from me.

How can he be consistent when he gives a handball when the ball is blasted at Sam Long, yet doesn’t when their player sticks his arm up away from his body and it clearly strikes it?

Back
Top Bottom