Matches Crystal Palace - First 10k gate of the season

Cabana Bars for me !

FUKi_EkXsAQ_RxT
I bloody loved those.

How much were Freddo's when everyone was a kid?

I’ve come onto this thread to see if it’s sold out yet and once again it’s been taken over by a load of bollox.
Sherbet strawberry’s or lemons. 🤣

I’ve come onto this thread to see if it’s sold out yet and once again it’s been taken over by a load of bollox.
Sherbet strawberry’s or lemons. 🤣

More chance of Cadbury's selling out of chocolate lol.

How much were Freddo's when everyone was a kid?

I am reasonably certain they were called "Freddy the Frog" in the 1970s and were a pocket-busting 4p. Poor value compared to 5 for a penny chews.
We had a French exchange student called Giles who I merrily called Freddy during his stay, saving the joke until his final day with us.
I still chuckle about it now................. :ROFLMAO:

I also have a traumatic tale about collecting "$6 Million Dollar Man" stickers but I`ll save that one.
Still got the scar and a bit of deeply embedded glass. :oops:

Maybe I am the only one waiting for Colin's update?

Pah. Snack talk is the new dot counting. Get with the times.

Also: PRB once gave 12-year-old me a Wagon Wheel at one of the Manor Ground open days in the mid-nineties as they still had boxes of them by the afternoon.

True story.

Pah. Snack talk is the new dot counting. Get with the times.

Also: PRB once gave 12-year-old me a Wagon Wheel at one of the Manor Ground open days in the mid-nineties as they still had boxes of them by the afternoon.

True story.
Wagon Wheels used to be enormous, you know

Let's try and get this thread back on track and satisfy the curiosity of @Foley and stop all of this chocolate nonsense!

Further good sales yesterday meaning we've now sold over 1,000 since season ticket seats were released at 3pm on Wednesday. What is interesting is that daily sales since that deadline are lower than they were before it, even though some "better" seats became available. I suggest that this might be a case of premature FOMO, when it looked as though it was selling out in certain areas. Now that some of these areas are getting full again (NS Block 25 is at 95% capacity, for example) we may see a bit more FOMO activity, and it's certain that people are attracted by an event that they see everyone else attending.

I'd expect a pick up in personal sales today, and a general upturn as the game approaches, all assuming a decent result today! Will do a forecast tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom