Matches crowd noise- if only ? ;-)

Sarge

God like member
piped crowd noise (at home games) , seemed, unquestionably, to make a difference on tues evening
( drowned out any 'instructional shouts from the oppositions bench / staff too)

thing is , (presumably due to the pc police for broadcast- albeit with a live crowd there there wouldnt/ couldnt be any 'censorship' of crowd noise), it appears to be limited to more or less 'come on you yellows'

cant help thinking/ musing, even hoping for a bit of variety

if only a (vocal) supporter was let loose on manning the crowd noise, with a free run to all chants etc... now that, imo, would be really worthwhile ;)

now that would really provide something of a home advantage, wouldnt it ? :rolleyes: ;) ;)

KR ... and Ruffs both (in todays OM ) say the piped crowd noise does help ...

Odd one this. I can't stand the fake noise when I'm watching any non Us match, but curiously I don't mind it being used for our home games! Wonder if others agree.

But I agree Sarge it should be more varied. There should at least be a Jim Smith or London Road song on file that could be used.

Odd one this. I can't stand the fake noise when I'm watching any non Us match, but curiously I don't mind it being used for our home games! Wonder if others agree.

But I agree Sarge it should be more varied. There should at least be a Jim Smith or London Road song on file that could be used.

Yellow Submarine should be part of it for me with reference to Jim Smith.

Yellow Submarine should be part of it for me with reference to Jim Smith.
Yellow Submarine IS used. I clearly heard it on more than one occasion.

Also, @Sarge will be pleased to know they played "Those Were the Days" over the tannoy yesterday too.

Yellow Submarine IS used. I clearly heard it on more than one occasion.

Also, @Sarge will be pleased to know they played "Those Were the Days" over the tannoy yesterday too.

Ah, right. Good stuff, I must have missed it.

Back
Top Bottom