Sport Cricket - Winter 2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That final session was brilliant to watch, although gutted for Mahmood right at the end! Apparently it's the first time numbers 10 and 11 have been the 2 top scorers in a test match innings since 1885. I love test cricket.

Completely mad day of crikkit. What were the Windies thinking before the new ball?!

CoP 204 all out ..... after the top and mid order collapse a just about non-embarrassing 1st innings score

find out how good, bad or indifferent this pitch is when the Windies go into bat later today
and find oud how good, bad or indifferent this England Test bowling attack are , on said pitch

CoP 204 all out ..... after the top and mid order collapse a just about non-embarrassing 1st innings score

find out how good, bad or indifferent this pitch is when the Windies go into bat later today
and find oud how good, bad or indifferent this England Test bowling attack are , on said pitch
Just as I was about to say the chickens are coming home to roost Stokes gets a wicket and promptly goes off. Looks like a knee injury!!

So a bit of a Windies wobble, after reaching 50-0 they have lost 3-19 in a shade over 6 overs.

Mahmood looks like he could get wickets abroad.
He likes bowling with the old ball.
I am afraid that Woakes as the senior bowler in this attack has proved that he isn't good enough abroad.
With Archer, Wood and Robinson out injured that is a decent attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom