Sport Cricket: Winter 2020/2021

This is even better than I expected 128/8 fantastic response this morning by Leach and Root.

That’s it all out 145. Root with a 5 wicket haul.

He should bowl himself more often.

Well that’s a great response by England. All of the sudden it’s game on.

Blimey! What a morning

Need the top order to stand up n be counted ....cmon England

As much fun as that was, we have to bat on it now! 😅

England will be three or four down before they pass the deficit in all likelihood.

Root finishes with 5-8 Off - 6.2 overs. !!!
I know hindsight is wonderful, but bloody hell Root you should have bowled yesterday.

Going to be a bloody short game, I'll be amazed if we see day 4. Was it against the West Indies we wrapped up a test inside 2 days a few years back?

Well well well. Who would have thought that would happen!!!!

India all out for 145..

Lead of 33

Root finishes with 5-8 Off - 6.2 overs. !!!

I honestly never expected that. I’ve not missed a England test match for 30 years, and I religiously watch live when in New Zealand and watch at every ball bowled. That’s how dedicated I am as a supporter.

I just felt after yesterday’s batting performance, that we didn’t have to same class of spin as Axer Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin. But Leach who I’ve always said can control an end, was backed up by Joe Root, and more! I wish Root would bowl himself more often, because he’s incredibly talented Off Spinner. Even when a youngster at Yorkshire.

Need to follow that up now and bat better in the 2nd innings.

I honestly never expected that. I’ve not missed a England test match for 30 years, and I religiously watch live when in New Zealand and watch at every ball bowled. That’s how dedicated I am as a supporter.

I just felt after yesterday’s batting performance, that we didn’t have to same class of spin as Axer Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin. But Leach who I’ve always said can control an end, was backed up by Joe Root, and more! I wish Root would bowl himself more often, because he’s incredibly talented Off Spinner. Even when a youngster at Yorkshire.

Need to follow that up now and bat better in the 2nd innings.
I think we all know that Root can bowl, he has a lovely, smooth, repeatable action and gives the ball a tweak. The problem is inevitably the pressure of batting, bowling and captaining the team. Others need to step up now!

Haha! Crawley goes first ball. Now Bairstow.

What did I say? India made it look hard to bat on this. Of course England were going to struggle.

Bairstow gone 0/2

That didn’t even turn. Crazy batting! Can’t even play to a straight delivery

Back
Top Bottom