Sport Cricket - Summer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure Kohli refused to walk today, and just felt he couldn’t believe he was playing at something he’d normally let go at the start of his innings. I think that’s 4 ducks for him now against England when you include the series in India earlier this year.

Sibley it might feel I’m constantly having a pop at him, but them chances when they come in the slips you’ve got to take them. Catches win matches!

another wicket , Robinson claimed Pant's scalp- in between downpours .... cmon England skittle the rest of Indias batting order

Robinson & Anderson now have 4 wickets apiece in the first test- 1 more to go, cmon England

Complete inability to mop up the tail, as so often. I think this last wicket stand has taken the game right away from us.

All over. 278 and a deficit of 95. Now the terror begins, the England openers about to take up the fight...

One of my favourite scorecards.

Only two 50s and England posted 339 in their first innings? How did they come about?

Oh …
Extras in England’s first innings scored more than the whole West Indies team in their second innings!

One of my favourite scorecards.

Only two 50s and England posted 339 in their first innings? How did they come about?

Oh …
Pah, 60 extras is nothing! This was a few weeks ago in the County Championship (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO50016)

1628301176093.png

And it was recent England wicket keeper James Bracey that conceded those 48 byes. The top score by a Gloucs batsman in their first innings was 47.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom