Matches Crewe

Has KR actually said that Crewe should forfeit the three points as this article claims - I haven't seen that in print but I may have missed it. Touchline banter could be interesting on 17th November.

He implies it in his iFollow interview previewing the Peterborough match.

What did Robinson say that was ‘despicable’? I hope someone has the balls to ask KR on record what he thinks about those comments. People saying that when we do finally play them it won’t be tasty or have extra spice - think again!

Has KR actually said that Crewe should forfeit the three points as this article claims - I haven't seen that in print but I may have missed it. Touchline banter could be interesting on 17th November.

He said in the interview on RadOx on Tuesday night if Crewe have broken protocols then Oxford should get the 3 points. I guess Artell is slow on comprehension as it happened on Tuesday and this is what happens when Crewe go into silent mode again.

I also reckon Crewe are now genuinely concerned they might lose points.

Looks like Artell doesn't know when to shut up...we are now accused of "making a stink' well if there's anything to make a fuss about then it's a deadly pandemic!

maybe Artell was standing down wind of the sewage farm on Oct 3rd, and that's what he was referring to? :rolleyes: ;)

So KR is at fault so @Malc as that t**t Artell gas now questioned the integrity of LR and OUFC will you now reveal what @Crewe conversed with you as it has come from Crewe Alexander that Tuesdays game was called of by KR and OUFC

He said in the interview on RadOx on Tuesday night if Crewe have broken protocols then Oxford should get the 3 points. I guess Artell is slow on comprehension as it happened on Tuesday and this is what happens when Crewe go into silent mode again.

also reported in OM ( same interview Id assume?) .... if being the keyword

@Malc knows he spoke to @Crewe and knows the truth.

Ah - so there is an important nuance in there in that the award of three points was conditional on whether 'Crewe had broken protocols' - if they have then I wholeheartedly support that position.

That is a very different statement to the one in the article - 'Oxford boss Karl Robinson said Crewe should forfeit the three points after the fixture was postponed for the second time in 10 days.'

So 3 days after the incident, and after Crewe said they wouldn't make any further comment. Artell speaks out and either the write-up or his interview is all over the place.

It uses something that was said AFTER the second postponement and then leads into the Oxford kicking up a stink thing in relation to it being postponed which suggests the two are linked when obviously they can't be.

Robinson gave this interview after Tuesday's game had been postponed - https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...-awarded-points-crewe-broken-rules-says-boss/ - and has said very little since. Him, Chris Williams and Niall McWilliams have all referred to confidentially whilst an EFL investigation is ongoing (on RadOx and ifollow interviews ahead of Peterborough)

"Apparently Karl Robinson has got all the answers and it's despicable what he's said," said the Crewe manager." - what is despicable? That he said points should be deducted if rules were broken? Isn't that a completely normal thing to suggest? Much like points deductions for fielding ineligible players/going into administration etc. Or is Artell referring to something else entirely but isn't actually saying what.

""There is a problem with testing and it leaves it open for people to manipulate the system. I take my hat off to Karl (Robinson) it was a clever thing to do." - come on Dave, you can't say something like that without backing it up or explaining what you mean.

Last edited:
That interview is all over the place using something that was said AFTER the second postponement and then leading into the Oxford kicking up a stink thing in relation to it being postponed which suggests the two are linked when obviously they can't be.

"Apparently Karl Robinson has got all the answers and it's despicable what he's said," said the Crewe manager." - what is despicable? That he said points should be deducted if rules were broken?

""There is a problem with testing and it leaves it open for people to manipulate the system. I take my hat off to Karl (Robinson) it was a clever thing to do." - come on Dave, you can't say something like that without backing it up or explaining what you mean.

that’s all he appears to be doing

Back
Top Bottom