General Crewe v OUFC Free pass from EFL / Ifollow

ljs

Just had an email from EFL giving a code for a free pass for the upcoming Crewe v OUFC match.

"We are writing with regards to the technical issue with your iFollow service, that affected part of the viewing of the Oxford United v Lincoln City fixture on the 26th March and to provide further details of compensation for your poor experience.

When things go wrong, we know you want answers as to why. On Friday the problems experienced during your stream were due to a technical issue, which affected a proportion of supporters streaming this fixture. We are working with our providers on ensuring we don’t have a repeat of those issues in the future.

We are as frustrated as much as you are, when technical problems stop us from providing supporters with the best possible service via iFollow. You rightfully expect the best levels of service and on this occasion this did not happen, for which we apologise.

By means of apology for your poor experience, we will be issuing you a replacement complementary free match pass code that can be used to watch Crewe Alexandra v Oxford United on the 10th April."

What makes it good is that I didnt have any problem watching the Lincoln match [emoji846]

Ditto - watched it on Sky! At least iFollow have acknowledged the cock-up and are providing equivalent value as recompense. I know that some ST holders without Sky paid an extra £10 to watch the game so they get their money back (sort of)

I am truly, truly bowled over by this. All the complaints made against iFollow, all the crap, all the self righteous and patronising customer service 'chats' and, all of a sudden, they find a way of actually delivering a decent response.
Perhaps the survey results (EFL) really were taken on board and acted upon.

Now, if they could just see their way to finally paying out the refunds on last seasons subscriptions?!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just received email with likewise, a free pass. And I watched it on Sky as well!

Shocked that the EFL have sent this and not the spin off iFollow. I too watched in Sky, but will take the free code for the Crewe away game.

Thats a nice gesture, and I was able to watch the game perfectly fine on SKY!

Good on them and I watched it on Sky as well. But my old man and brother had problems with iFollow and missed a lot of the game.

I thought you couldn’t watch on I follow if the game was live on sky?

I complained politely to the club and got a quick response saying that the EFL would be in touch - which I thought was good customer service

A deal was done for season ticket holders who'd get it as part of their package. I assume this has been done for other clubs but don't know if that is the case.

As it was a rearranged League game, i believe st supporters of both clubs kicked up saying that they had already paid for their seat had the game been played in proper times, so special allowance was made just for that one match

As it was a rearranged League game, i believe st supporters of both clubs kicked up saying that they had already paid for their seat had the game been played in proper times, so special allowance was made just for that one match
Ok there wasn’t even an option on mine to watch it, so watched it on sky plus radio.

I watched on Sky but have received an email. If you haven’t received an email then check your junk mail as that’s where mine was located!

Nice gesture but I can't watch that game. They won't allow me to watch another game either :(

I watched it on Sky to start with due to ifollow not working, when it did work I switched to it for the commentary.

They say about explaining the issue - then just say it was a "technical issue" - well no sh*t sherlock, I would never have guessed that an issue with a live stream on a web site would be some form of technical issue....
Nice gesture - wonder if it will impact the income the club gets from "away" fans buying the stream? I bet the club lose out.

Back
Top Bottom