League Two Crawley bought by WAGMI United

Yeah sod em, it’s not like they are a grand old club. They don’t really have any fans so I don’t know who will be engaging in this online stuff

They are doing it the other way round.
Clients(mugs) across the world (10k of them) have bought the NFT`s at £323 each...................... like selling 10k season tickets, so who needs "fans" ?

As others have said you want it to die horribly but it might well not if there are enough punters.......

"An example of what this means in practice comes on Friday, with NFT-holders able to vote on whether the team should strengthen in attack, midfield or defence. The club's season ticket-holders are invited to take part too. And Johnson's own role - plus that of fellow co-chairman Eben Smith - will be subject to vote if they haven't won promotion in two seasons."

Can you imagine if we did the same??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, as we might actually end up signing some full backs in that scenario.

Clients(mugs) across the world (10k of them) have bought the NFT`s at £323 each...................... like selling 10k season tickets, so who needs "fans" ?

As others have said you want it to die horribly but it might well not if there are enough punters......

OK I’ve read it now. Yeah sod em

As others have said you want it to die horribly but it might well not if there are enough punters.......

I'll just mention MyFC and Ebbsfleet here.

Going swimmingly well.....
They have given a bonus to one of their forwards for winning the ball back in the opposition half, that's mad!
Last season’s top scorer in League Two, Dominic Telford, arrived from Newport in a coup for the owners. It was an attractive offer for the striker who is now earning more than double what he was on at Newport, before bonuses. One financial incentive for Telford is to win the ball back in the opposition half, a bonus that is unusual in professional football.

Swindon’s manager - Lindsay someone, never heard of him - has gone to the crypobros at laughing stock Crawley Town.

Back
Top Bottom