Craig Bellamy

If appointed, I would hope that he enjoys similar success as the Bald Eagle

webmedium_D1BC2DFF-04BE-4E6A-9068-3672429CFAAE.jpg

be great to be top of the leader board after 18 or at least make the cut for the play offs

I think it is clearBellamy will be our new manager and hopefully he will be a success. 1 thing we have to do is back him. I always think unless a car crash a manager needs a minimum 12 months. Who knows with takeover/investment. I have heard next Thursday we will know more. Anyway I work with a Plymouth fan and need a win .Coyy

Like what hw said about the football he wants to play he has a vision. Sounds like Eales words. Fast attacking football on the ground and wants his team to have the ball all the time.

Pretty sure Bellamy swerved the part of the question that asked whether he'd be willing to take a job in England.

Last edited:
That was quite annoying at the end waiting for questions and the wolly just kept chatting on his own for about ten mins. Basically none the wiser

So for those of us who didn’t see him on sky tonight, what’s the gut feeling of those who did?

So for those of us who didn’t see him on sky tonight, what’s the gut feeling of those who did?
Feel like he'll be a good appointment and he already knows how he wants to play which would surely be weird thing to know if he didn't know what sort of team and players he'll be going to. He wants to play fast attacking football with ball on the ground and not in the air whilst keeping possession of the ball. That sounds like Eales if I'm honest. Very knowledgeable and honest aswell.

Back
Top Bottom